Dr. Eduardo Ochoa
Dr. Eduardo Ochoa was born in Tampico, MX in December 1985. He moved to Tijuana when he was seven and knew at an early age in high school that he wanted to become a doctor. He did everything to follow his dream and obtained his medical degree with honors at Autonomous Univeristy of Baja California in Tijuana.
After receiving his degree he spent two years training in Abdominal and General Surgery. He completed his Plastic Surgery Residency in Mexico City (National Autonomous University of Mexico, UNAM) working in emergency surgical treatment, reconstructive surgery, burns, hand surgery and aesthetic surgery.
He is certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic Surgeons and is an International member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He performs cosmetic procedures and has been doing post-weight loss surgery reconstruction for the last four years.
He loves his work, giving his heart and soul for each and every patient when he’s in the Operating Room. He finds it very fulfilling to combine knowledge and skill to improve the human body and change lives.
Professional Experience & Education
- Plastic Surgeon, 8 years experience in plastic surgery (emergency surgical treatment, reconstructive surgery, burns, hand surgery and aesthetic surgery).
- Plastic Surgeon Post-Weight Loss, 4 years experience in After Weight Loss Surgery
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CMCPER)
- Member of the Mexican Society of plastic Surgeons (AMCPER)
- International Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Member of the State Board of Baja California (CCPERBC)